INFITT is looking for a Staff Assistant
This position reports to the VP of Operations and is primarily responsible for general staff support. This position includes: administrative tasks/projects, variety of customer service related duties, booking travel, ordering supplies/products and assisting with the organization’s various social media activities.
This position requires 20-25 hours a week and is remote, since we do not have a physical office.
Staff Assistant Responsibilities:
• Perform marketing and administrative general duties and support conference staff, as needed
• Assist in the coordination of events, projects, event calendar and email campaigns.
• Proofing, editing and basic writing of blogs, articles, promotional materials, etc.
• Assist with basic WordPress updates (html), blog posts, etc. in relation to our websites
• Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service, as needed. Service will include responding to incoming phone/email inquiries regarding all aspects of our organization: attendees, speakers, exhibitors, etc…
• Support day-to-day operations including social media campaigns, promotions and projects.
• 2+ years full time experience in administrative role, specific to Marketing or Event Planning, a plus
• Excellent written and verbal skills, email and phone
• Self-starter and must be able to work well independently
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
• Exceptionally well-organized with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent follow through
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Basic experience with WordPress, Social Media interaction on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Hootsuite etc.
• No travel involved
To be considered for this position, please send a resume